How the Septuagint Came to Be
Thursday, December 14 @ 7:30-8:30 p.m. ET
Almost all Institute programs can be watched LIVE via our online broadcast page.
If you’re unable to attend in person – become a member of our online ICC family!
2017-2018 Curriculum – Planned Upcoming Events
Quarter I (Fall)
• Fleeing for Fear: The Faithful Remnant During the Babylonian Exile
• Reasons for Faith: Motives of Credibility
• Senecan Seminar: An Introduction to Roman Philosophy
• Silent? 400 Years Before Christ
• All is Vanity: The Theology of Ecclesiastes
• The Letter of Aristeas: How the Septuagint Came to Be
• Wonderful, Counselor, Might God: A Biblical Study of Handel’s Messiah
• Immanuel & The Temple of God