You can always pick up the latest flyers and ICC informational cards at every ICC event (PDF of latest schedule and event flyers is always posted on our upcoming events page). If you live outside the northern Virginia area, we will be happy to mail you a stack of flyers and cards. We also have special resources for those outside the NoVa area – please see additional resources below.
Current ICC Ambassador Project – Check Your Email
Other Ambassador Resources:
For those outside our immediate geographic region, we offer these three bulletin textbox inserts that you can use to spread the word about the Institute at your parish:
If you would like an ICC t-shirt, bumper sticker, informational cards, CDs, or other materials, please email Dominique Deming at email@example.com.
What would I do as an ambassador?
We have heard from many that they would like to have the Institute come to their parish, or would like to see more of their own parishioners at Institute events. You can help make this happen!
As an ambassador for the Institute of Catholic Culture, you would be responsible for getting the word out about the Institute – primarily to your parish, but also to the wider community.
- Bumper sticker for your car
- ICC informational cards for distribution
- ICC schedule flyers
- Give a copy of each ICC schedule to your pastor.
- Give a copy of each ICC schedule to your parish secretary and ask that events be included in bulletin announcements.
- Ask for permission to place ICC schedules in your parish hall and church vestibule.
- Approach your parish groups (Knights of Columbus, Young Adults Group, Ladies’ Guild, etc.) and ask them to share ICC information with their group.
- Give out ICC informational cards to all you meet and invite friends to come to special ICC events.
- Present, don’t push—make sure the information is available, but don’t press those you speak with to commit to coming to an ICC event.
- When speaking with your pastor, realize he is the leader of your parish community and has the final say in all decisions—please be respectful. Again, offer and don’t push.
Ready to sign up?
You can also mail in your information. Just print our registration form.